Sunday, February 15, 2009

A simple WaY To ReLeaSe YoUr TenSiOn



So Tension even a monkey will kill it self

There are many cheep and effective way that we can do to release our stress.

1. Karaoke. Singing my favorite tunes with a bunch of friends is not only fun, but creative. I can relax and release my tension.
2. Dancing. I need to clarify. I'm not talking about dancing at a club. I'm literally talking about being home, with a great song on our sound system (Maroon 5) and dancing in my living room.
3. A Bath. I don't get to do this often, but when I do, I come out feeling like I just had a massage and that my stress has melted away.
4. A Good Time with Friends and Family. There is nothing like spending time and laughing with friends and family after a long week. Laughter, especially, helps release tons of stress!
5. Exercise. You knew this was coming. Exercise is by far one of the best stress releases. Running after a hard week seems to help me forget about all of my worries.

hope this can help you all release your stress. And dont't forget that the best way to release your stress is buy me a chocolate...haha..just kidding..

0 comments:

Post a Comment