Thursday, April 9, 2009
This is the one most people know:
She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
This one is a very easy one....try this one...
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
hahaha....can you do it...try it ok.... it really fun..
also..try say this for ten time...
"Red lorry,Yellow lorry!!!!"
Hope you can enjoy it and...say it correctly..hahha.
And before I forget....this is some tongue twister in Malay('',)..
Lori lalu lalang layu.
akak ku kata, kuku kaki ku kotor. Ku kikis kuku kotor kaki ku.
Buaya biawak, buaya biawak, buaya biawak, ...
Scientists believe that exercising your brain can create a 'cognitive reserve' that will help you stay sharp as you age.
- Take classes to learn something you've always wanted to understand. Learn to play bridge, study other language or take a photoshop seminar.
- Do games and puzzles such as Scrabble.
- Read often, with a lot of different types of books. Take a magazine and dedicate specific time to it. Read the newspaper. Set your computer homepage to bring up news items of particular interest to you. Read them each time you open the computer.
- Remember and repeat groups of words. Memorize your grocery list.
- Play computer brain games
- Test and monitor your memory and attention with special computer games.
- Write or edit a wikiHow article every now and then.
- Meditate often. Take calm, deep breaths. Your brain (and entire body) needs lots of fresh air.
- Eat foods containing omega fatty acids (known to boost intellectual stamina) such as flax and hemp seeds, and fish
Brain is very important to us and we must keep our brain save. Don't ever do things that can damage our brain such as smoking or taking drug.!!!
Nasi Lemak ~ Popularly eaten for breakfast among the locals, this dish consists of rice cooked with coconut milk served with sambal ikan billis (fried anchovies in hot chilli paste), slices of boiled egg and cucumber, larger portions can include curry chicken, beef or squid.
Satay ~ Marinated beef or chicken pieces in skewers are barbecued over charcoal and eaten after dipping into a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. It can also be served with ketupat (rice cubes wrapped in palm leaves) and cucumber.
Nasi Dagang ~ This glutinous rice dish steamed with coconut milk comes with dishes of tuna fish curry and a vegetable pickle.
Laksa Johor ~ Rice noodles in fish curry soup.
Roti Jala ~ these ‘lacy pancakes’ are made from flour, eggs, a pinch of tumeric and a bit of butter served with any curry based dish.
Rendang ~ A meat dish cooked with coconut milk, chillies, onions, cinnamon, cloves, coriander and nutmeg. Eaten with ketupat or lemang (glutinous rice cubes in coconut milk.
Ice Kacang ~ A colourful concoction of jelly cubes, red beans, creamed corn and peanuts topped with shaved ice, rose syrup and evaporated milk.
Others ~ Seri Kaya, Ondeh ondeh, Goreng Pisang.
This all is the malay cuisine that we can found sell every where this day. This food also taste very delicious. We should feel luck because we can eat lot of delicious food every day and not forget, Please support our local food!!.
If you're a fan of chocolate you're in good company. Chocolate is one of the most popular sweet-tasting treats in the world and has been for centuries. I also a fan of chocolate and chocolate test very good even I can eat a lot of it in one time. Many of us thing that chocolate if not good for over body because if sweet and if we eat to much we may became fat. But the surprising news from the scientific community is that this reputedly decadent treat actually has some health benefits, especially if you choose your chocolate wisely.
- Cacao, the source of chocolate, contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay. Of course this is counteracted by the high sugar content of milk chocolate.
- The smell of chocolate may increase theta brain waves, resulting in relaxation.
- Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine, a mild mood elevator.
- The cocoa butter in chocolate contains oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fat which may raise good cholesterol.
- Drinking a cup of hot chocolate before meals may actually diminish appetite.
- Men who eat chocolate live a year longer than those who don't.
- The flavanoids in chocolate may help keep blood vessels elastic.
- Chocolate increases antioxidant levels in the blood.
- Mexican healers use chocolate to treat bronchitis and insect bites.
- The carbohydrates in chocolate raise serotonin levels in the brain, resulting in a sense of well-being
So hope that all of you don't hate chocolate anymore....."Chocolate Rule!!!!"
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Your lifestyle...how is it going? Do you have a healthy lifestyle?Do you have a healthy lifestyle? What does it mean to have a healthy lifestyle?
Lifestyle means how you lead your life. You have a healthy lifestyle when you take good care of yourself:
Physically (how you eat, sleep, exercise)
Emotionally (attitudes, rationships)
Intellectually (what you do for your mind) etc.
and don't forget the most important thing is... always remember me k.. wawawa
WHO ARE YOU??
There is one subject you don't study in school, but it is the one subject that is essential to your own happiness and quality of life. That subject is YOU!
The most exciting adventure you will ever embark on is the journey inside yourself. As you begin to discover the amazing person that you are, you will be better able to understand others, make good choices in your careers and lifestyles, find meaning in your life, and earn your own happiness.
Make sure you make a right decision in your life..(",)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Viewing goggles from the likes of myvu and Vuzix have yet to become commonplace, mostly due to the fact that you would look entirely out of place whilst wearing them on the train to work. There is a rumour that Apple are developing a set of video goggles, which will allow you to view video files through them, which can be taken from an iPod or any other Portable Media Player. It is also though that Sony will be partnering with Apple to create the ideal technology for the screen which resides inside the goggles. I for one am excited about this, as Apple and Sony joint venturing will no doubt result in a fantastic end product. If the goggles receive as much attention as the iPod...taken from:http://www.inventionreaction.com/new-inventions/
If we can see, everyday a lot of new invention has been release into the market and we can get it with a low price. If this gadget really invented then we can have a lot of benefit from it. we can see the movie clip while we hear song from our mp3 or other. So I hope one day one of you (especially rizlan...heheh) can create other cool gadget or software that can benefit us.